The Q&A Video Library is a training gold mine of 80+ coaching sessions, ranging from 1-45 minutes. I cover relevant, top-of-mind topics, such as
- pricing strategy,
- exceeding quotas,
- generating quality leads,
- schedule management,
- and more in Q&A rapid-fire sessions 2x/month
Whether you're new to sales, a seasoned vet, or a team leader, you will gain priceless value in my on-demand, expanding Q&A Video Library.
Set yourself–and your customers–up best. This perk is available only to All Access members.
Check out our current Q&A Library
NEW Holiday Selling section!
- What is the best day to prospect? (2:50)
- What are the number of calls I need to keep my pipeline full? (7:15)
- How quickly should I follow up with a prospect after I have my first call with them? (2:55)
- How do I qualify incoming leads faster? (2:50)
- What virtual platform should I use for sales calls? (2:10)
- What's the difference between a lead and a prospect? (1:47)
- Is prospecting on a Friday afternoon smart? (1:49)
- Is prospecting on a Monday morning smart? (1:56)
- How often can I contact a prospect? (2:29)
- How do I know if a prospect is interested? (1:17)
- How do I prevent customers from ghosting me? (2:27)
- My pipeline is empty, what should I do? (1:00)
- When does it make sense to walk away? (1:12)
- What does a good prospecting plan look like? (3:56)
- Are some days better than others for prospecting? (3:02)
- How can "landing and expanding" save my prospecting strategy? (22:15)
- What fundamental industry changes do salespeople NEED to act on? (25:55)
- Why is "land and expand" so effective when prospecting? (21:40)
- How do I use the 3x Principle to get more content from prospects? (14:22)
- If I'm going to miss my quota, should I push business to the next quarter? (2:00)
- Is it better to spend time prospecting or with an existing account? (2:29)
- When should I get my boss involved on a sales call? (3:12)
- How do I get more time to prospect? (2:37)
- How do I get over my fear of cold calling? (3:49)
- Do "cold emails" still work? (1:57)
- How do I know I'm prepared for a sales call? (2:04)
- How do I avoid the purchasing department? (1:35)
- What is the best way for dealing with the purchasing department? (2:57)
- How do I do a better job of following up? (1:47)
- How do I avoid talking too much on a sales call? (2:07)
- What makes an irresistible follow-up call? (14:35)
- What works best for early sales calls - phone or video? (3:00)
- How can I make my follow-ups more effective? (14:12)
- Top 1% Coaching Session: How to Become and Remain a Top Performer (16:54)
- How do I think like a top 1% performer? (12:16)
- How do I avoid my negative coworkers? (1:52)
- What are 3 ways to increase my profile in my industry? (3:51)
- When and why should I call a CEO? (3:04)
- How do I avoid the common traps salespeople fall into? (8:04)
- How long should it take to become a top performer? (2:12)
- How do I determine my priorities? (3:19)
- How do top performers sell at quarter end? (7:44)
- How do top performers handle unhappy customers? (3:14)
- How do top performers successfully sell on Fridays? (1:13)
- What are tips to maximize the 4th quarter? (5:25)
- What are the 4 necessary steps to plan for a successful quarter? (8:52)
- What should I expect business to be like in 2021? (5:40)
- What is the best way to start my day? (7:38)
- What are the best ways to motivate myself? (21:50)
- When should I start planning for the new year? (2:08)
- How can I stay motivated when things aren't going well? (1:31)
- What time management goals should I set? (3:03)
- What strategies should I use to jump start my year? (40:26)
- What are the 6 strategies to stay disciplined in sales? (15:04)
- How to determine the right gift to send a customer? (7:14)
- What is your view of Christmas gifts for customers? (3:25)
- Can I ask a customer to move an order forward to make a number? (4:21)
- How do I respond to a customer who is leaving? (2:29)
- What CRM system is the best? (2:55)
- Do I have to respond to every demand a customer makes? (2:06)
- How do I deal with a demanding customer? (1:57)
- How should I handle objections from a customer? (3:23)
- How do I overcome customer hesitation? (5:53)
- How do I most effectively use CRM? (12:18)
- Do I even need a CRM system? (2:10)
- How do I evaluate the type of CRM to use? (7:33)
- When does it make sense to use Salesforce or HubSpot? (6:47)
- What is the difference between a networking call and a sales call? (2:41)
- How should I use LinkedIn if I am a small business owner? (31:10)
- Are networking events worth going to? (1:38)
- What is the best way to use texting in sales? (1:50)
- Does direct mail work for sales? (1:17)
- Proximity to Power: How do I increase influence and Impact? (13:50)
- How should I follow up with influencers? (3:45)
- How do I know if a networking event is worth attending? (2:57)
- Simplified Selling in 3 Steps (14:40)
- What is the customer's perception of my price? (10:18)
- Is offering a discount at the end of the year a good strategy? (3:52)
- I am not closing enough of the contacts I am sent, what am I doing wrong? (5:08)
- When should I cut my price to close a sale? (3:47)
- How do I avoid selling a commodity on price? (3:23)
- What is the best way to present my price? (3:06)
- When is the right time to go around the buyer and talk to the boss? (1:24)
- What should I do when the customer wants a quick price quote? (4:58)
- How do I avoid sounding desperate and discounting when I need to make the sale? (14:12)
- What do I do when the customer claims they have no budget? (2:05)
- How should I respond when the customer demands a price cut? (3:41)
- How do I overcome price resistance? (1:46)
- How do I know if my process is actually working? (2:53)
- How often should I have a sales meeting? (6:25)
- How do I reach the CEO and top people? (11:36)
- How do I deal with a sales manager/boss who doesn't support me? (1:04)
- What's the best way to stay organized? (2:38)
- What do I do when my calendar is overloaded? (3:28)
- How do I overcome the status quo and the existing supplier? (6:06)
- November 2022 Q&A: How do I navigate end-of-year selling complications? (22:57)
- November 2022 Q&A: How do I power through the holidays? (23:27)
- How do I stay focused through the holidays even when others aren't? (13:18)
- Do I change my prospect list during the holidays? The story of a 9-figure deal. (2:47)
- What are the 8 prospecting steps to fill my pipeline late in the 4th quarter? (41:43)
- What do I do when customers want to defer payment, but I need the order this year? (4:31)
- How do I keep my calendar full during the holidays? (3:15)
- How do I sell when we can't get a credit application completed in time? (2:12)
- Where should I focus my time and effort at the end of the year? What's the mark of a good 4th quarter? (12:19)
- How do I respond to Out of Office messages? Should I leave a message? (1:48)
- Can I personally guarantee an order/sale? (2:02)
- Goal Setting/Calling Q&A: Quarterly Planning, Cold Emails/Phone/Video Calls, Getting Boss Involved (18:45)
- Pricing Q&A: Perception, No Budget, Price Cuts, and Resistance (19:47)
- Prospecting Q&A: Lead Generation, Pricing Strategy, Value Propositions, and Quality Pipelines (30:44)
- Top 1% Q&A: Quarter-End and Friday Selling, Unhappy Customers, Sales Call Prep (16:09)
- Top 1% Q&A: Negative People, Industry Relevance, Calling CEOs (23:49)
- CRM Q&A: Effective Use, Evaluation, Salesforce vs. HubSpot (30:52)
- Negotiation Q&A: Walking Away, Stopping Price Negotiation, and Splitting the Difference (26:58)
- Selling Q&A: Simplified Selling in 3 Steps (25:39)
Hi! I’m Mark Hunter,
The Sales Hunter.
I've worked with Fortune 100 companies and world leaders to help develop their sales teams and create sustainable sales success.
The kicker is - it's all practical advice that you can actually implement right away. If you know me, you know I hate relying on apps, hacks, etc. Your mind is the best sales tool.
Ready to use it?
GET Q&A VIDEO LIBRARY ACCESS
All Access members get these live and on-demand coaching perks PLUS masterclasses, 3-hour workshops, prospecting and negotiation training libraries, and much more.
Join our mastermind community of sales leaders for $89/month or $699/year (under $2 a day).
8 sections. 80 videos. 2+ added every month.
Live sales coaching, recorded for you to review again, and again, and again.
Find out the best day(s) to prospect, how to connect with the hard-to-reach contact, and discover the prospecting strategies I use in my business every day.
Do you shake at the thought of cold calling? Hate dealing with purchasing departments? Feel you're a nervous talker? Dive into Calling for a mindset refresher!
The 4th quarter isn't ready for the salesperson who has their hands on Goal Setting's modules. Check out my tips on time management, Q1-Q4 motivation, and more.
What gifts should you send customers? How can you overcome their objections or lofty requests? What do you do when they're leaving? Find your answers here.
Few actually do it, and even fewer do it well. If you want to know which networking events are best, and be seen as genuine and impactful, start with the Networking module.
Everything you need to know about pricing/strategy, from presenting your price to negotiating, discounting, and beyond. Pro tip: don't skip this module.
We all struggle with discipline, full calendars, and unnecessary meetings. Sometimes we're navigating the problem and other times, we are the problem. Meet your new best friend, Operations.
New! Become a true social selling master, learn what to do when marketing gives you "bad leads," and steal my tips on how to create urgency. This module is the perfect companion to your sales process.
New! Navigate end-of-year selling complications! I detail what to do when customers want to defer payments, how to answer OOO messages, what your December prospecting list should look like, etc.
ENROLL NOW FOR UNDER $2 A DAY
For $89/month or $699/year, you'll get access to my
Q&A Video Library
Prospecting and Negotiation Sales Training Libraries
Mastermind Community & more